With Pharmacy license renewal creeping up (by midnight of September 30th), you may be looking for some good educational providers to complete your CE with. We wanted to provide you with a list of some popular providers that report to CE Broker for you. (And why would you want to do that? That means less work for you!) And while these aren’t the only providers you can complete CE through, they are the ones that our CE Experts have noted as being popular among your peers.
1. Pharmacist’s Letter Therapeutic Research Center
5. Institute for Brain Potential
6. The RX Consultant, Continuing Education Network
7. University of Florida College of Pharmacy
8. Florida Pharmacy Association
9. Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Hopefully, you will find just the CE you need through one of those providers above. Just remember that at least 10 of your total 30 hours must be live. However, you can take all 30 hours as live if you choose as well, including your two hours in Medication Errors. What’s important to note is that AT LEAST 10 of your total hours MUST be live.