1. Where are you from?
– Born in Lawton, Oklahoma but grew up in Jacksonville, FL
2. How long have you been with CE Broker?
– A little over a month now
3.What’s your specialty/expertise as a CE Expert?
– Ive had quite a few licensees say I am very patient and calming, so i guess my specialty now is taking time to turn a stressful situation into a calm and collected solution.
4. If you had the day off of work, what would your ideal day look like? What would you spend your time doing?
– My Ideal day off would be getting up early, eating a big breakfast then getting in my car and going somewhere Ive never gone before, Hiking around and discovering new things, eating lunch out on the trail then heading back to town for the night, eating dinner at a nice local restaurant and then going to see some local live music.
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
– Ive always wanted to fly!
6. What’s on your bucket list?
– A few things include hiking the Appalachian and Pacific Crest Trail. Climbing El Capitan. Sky Diving somewhere exotic. Spending a summer on a missions trip to Africa. Playing in a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
7. What aspect of your job as Support Center Expert do you enjoy the most?
– My favorite aspect of my job is being able to help people find a solution to their problems. Its very satisfying to find a solution to meet someones needs and take the stress out of someones day.
8. What’s your favorite movie?
– I love so many different movies but I would say my favorite movie would be Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, its very nostalgic for me.