Nevermind do-it-yourselfism, there has been a rise in concierge services across the country. Doctors are providing concierge medicine. Nurses are traveling to their patients. Everywhere you look new services are being launched designed for convenience and ease of access.
Two years ago we launched our own Concierge service designed for busy FL healthcare professionals who knew they had to report their continuing education hours but didn’t have the time or energy to do it themselves. The Department of Health reviews CE records in CE Broker at the time of renewal so it is now more important than ever to make sure your hours are all promptly reported as courses are completed. Thus, the Concierge Account, which comes with your own personal assistant, is rapidly growing in popularity.
How It Works:
1. Create an Account: You will get a confirmation email and your CE Broker personal reporting assistant will be in touch with you soon after reviewing your records.
2. Get an Update : Receive your formal welcome letter from your personal reporting assistant. They will tell you what you still need to complete and ask a few questions to help you achieve your professional development goals and maintain CE compliance.
3. Sit Back, Let us do The Reporting : Your Assistant will report all of your hours for you. Just send in your certificates and we’ll guarantee all your records are accurate. You can even take pictures of your course certificates on our free CE Broker iPhone app and they will be forwarded directly to your assistant.
4. We’ll Find You Courses: Your assistant will also help you find additional continuing education opportunities to get your records up to date. Tell us what you would like to learn more about and we will find classes to meet your requirements.
5. Monitor Your Requirements: Use the iPhone app to review your CE Compliance Transcript on the go as your Personal Reporting Assistant records your hours.
6. Check Up: Before important milestones in your license cycle, your Personal Reporting Assistant will reach out and check up on your progress. We will make sure you never miss a deadline or try to renew your license with CE hours outstanding.
If you have any questions, you have many avenues to contact your Personal Reporting Assistant. Call or email your whenever you have a question or call our Help Desk M-F 8am-5pm ET. Call: 877-434-6323 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The secret to being a good concierge is having a wonderful passion for sharing and educating,” and you won’t find more passionate people than the Concierges at CE Broker.