Evercheck is a web-based service designed to meet the Primary Source, license verification requirements established by the Joint Commission. The system automatically verifies each licensed employee every day and creates a permanent history of status changes on secure servers. It is the ideal complement to human resources and credentialing departments. Get important up-to-date information into the hands of those who need it most.
The Joint Commission requires hospitals to verify employee license statuses with the “Primary Source.” Licensed healthcare professionals must – at all times – have a current, valid license to work. So not only must hospitals verify licensure for each employee on an ongoing basis, the hospital must prove they performed the verification when prompted during a Joint Commission Survey.
What Counts as Primary Source?
The Joint Commission Elements of Performance for HR.1.20 3 states:
1) It is acceptable to verify current licensure, certification, or registration with the Primary Source via a secure electronic communication or by telephone, if this verification is documented.
2) A primary source of information may designate another agency to communicate
credentials information. The designated agency then can be used as a primary source.
3) An external organization (for example, a credentials verification organization [CVO]) may be used to collect credentials information.
Evercheck fulfills the requirements of all three.
Evercheck is the most sophisticated and only automatic license verification system on the market. A web-based fully hosted solution, Evercheck builds and maintains an ongoing license status history for each employee.
- Each employee’s license status is verified daily with the Primary Source.
- License statuses are documented and archived, providing an ongoing history for Joint Commission surveyors.
- License expiration dates are verified regularly in easy-to-read reports.
- Email notifications are sent whenever an employee’s license status changes and as license expiration dates approach.
- Automatic license verification processes are always running in the background.
- 24/7 access to our suite of online reports and permanent storage of licensee data.
- Export licensee data into HR databases.
The system is powered on 3rd party servers, and users will never have to install or update software. Give your hard working staff a break and learn more about the benefits of EverCheck.
Call Angie Cardona @ 1-888-404-7996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a web demo.